Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good news or Bad news?

When i was just back from school, i saw a big letter on the letterbox with cop that say KPM.
The letter was for me!! I opened it and it was an offer for studying at a boarding school called Kolej Tunku Kursiah Seremban. (OMG!!)
Maa and Paa said that it was the most top school ever and it will be a waste to just let go the one chance that can make my future even more brighter.
At first i was very excited but then i felt very sad to leave all my friends behind especially my bffs, Aye, Syikin and Aisyah. (huhuhu~~)

Maa and Paa were really proud of me and i dont want to let them down.
So, i called my bff, Aye and explained everything.
(it was really hard!!)

As expected, she was really sad but what about Aisyah and Syikin??
I cant tell them because i was really afraid and i dont want them to be sad. (hukhuk~~)
My decision was not to be confirmed yet and i want to enjoy myself first with Aye at the Sarawak trip and also spend lots of time with Aisyah and Syikin.
I will soon tell them when the time is right.
I will let u guys know my final decision as soon as possible.

Until then, goodbye!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment